pühapäev, 15. november 2015

Phal in semi-hydroponics

Well today is the day I try first time in my life semi-hydroponics with one of my phals. The reason is that I have that one phal who have had very weird leaves all the time (about 2-3 years for now). They are little curly and always seems like she doesn't get enough water.





Last summer I repoted her, she had pretty good roots. But now i thought, what if I take her out and look againg. And what did I see? Nothing. I see nothing. No roots at all. Well there are some roots but they were out of pot anyway. So then I thought, I have hydrotons and plant with no roots. What should I do.

I took one plastic throwaway drinking cup, but hydrotons in it and then pour it over with some tap-water.


I have no idea how long it would take to see some improvement. I simple hope she won't die. She looks pretty bad but I must save her.


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar