kolmapäev, 18. november 2015

Cattleyas baby

I totally love my recently saved Cat. She has been growing so well lately and thanks to her, I have started to believe in Catts again :D I didn't understand before how can people say thet they are so easy to grow - no they aren't, they are very slow growing - was my thought before. But now, Im impressed.



When about 10 days ago her new growth was just little red/purle dot, then now it is easy to see the plant. And roots, they grow so fast.

That little saved Catt had accident few days ago. Vandas roots were all over her and pulled her down. So I had to repot her. I thought that because of it she will end the growing and dry her new growth and roots. But no, she started to grow even faster. :)

The other little red dot is so small and I cant take a picture of it, but as soon as I can, I will. :) Hopefully it continues to develope.

Happy growing!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar