kolmapäev, 25. november 2015

Order from Currlin Orchideen

At the beginning of the November I made order from Currlin. I didn't order any plants and thats because of weather, we have minus degrees already - snow and ice everywhere. So I ordered some pots and fertilizer.

So I got five pots which are 7cm in diameter


Five pots with 8cm diameter

and five 11cm diameter pots. 



The reason why I ordered so many small pots (no I dont have lots of seedlings) is that we in Estonia don't have small pots in stores. There are only 12, 18 and 21cm pots and sure I can't put my catasetum seedling into one of those. 

I lied, we have small pots, but they are not seethrough, but I am little but control freak so I need to see what my darling plants are doing. 

So and fertilizer. Many orchid growers over here prais Currlind standard fertilizer, so I bought one of those too. By the way, my fertilizer bottle got empty last weekend, so I'm really happy I have that now and I didn't buy another before my order arrived. 





Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar