esmaspäev, 23. november 2015

Green Cymbidium

Some of you already know something about my gorgeous green cymbidium. I got het for my birthday from my great-grandmother - how cute :) She grows on my cold North-West window (about 19C ). Just some days ago, when I inspected her to know when to water, I found one little knob. Sure it it new growth. 



Then I looked more and found another knob. About this one, I'm not sure is this growth or spike. It is a little bit different than other. But we will see soon.



And the biggest. I don't know how I didn't noticed it sooner. Talking about blooms, she is still in bloom from one spike, but it is going to end soon. Lip is already turning red. But no worries, next autumn she will bloom again, Im sure!

Happy growing!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar