pühapäev, 13. detsember 2015

Encyclia ciliare

Well lets talk about Encyclia ciliara (or is she Epidendrum ciliare...dunno). I got her in september, costed 3.50€ - great price isn't it?




She looked like this when I bought her, not bad I can say for so low price. Since then she hasn't done much, only matured 3 new growths she had. No blooms though. I don't know maybe she is slow growing plant, I have really no idea what care she needs, I have found so few informative sites. So if anyone knows how to care for her, let me know please.

But why am I writing about her right now? That's because we have some baby-theme in action.
 See, that little nubin in the middle?

Little about the conditions I have for her. Temperature 22-25C, humidity 44-55%. Extra light about 12h a day. Watering over a week, every second time watering with fertilizer.

So that's it for now. And again, if you have any idea how to properly care for that encyclia (epidendrum) please, let me konw!

Happy growing!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar